Have any of you had a baby at 35 weeks or less?

How did baby do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My friend had her son at 33 weeks and he is a precious perfectly healthy little boy.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Great.. both mine were done early.. no issues..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My daughter was early and she had no medical problems. My neice and nephews was also early with no problems.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 3:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• my son was born at 36 weeks w/ pneumonia. healthy otherwise. he was n hospital 4 a wk.
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 3:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My son was born at exactly 35 weeks, and other than a little jaundice, he was fine. They made us stay for 5 days, but it was pointless. He was healthy, happy and fine.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 3:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My twins were born at 33wks 5 days. One had some jaundice and feeding issues and was in the NICU two weeks (maybe that was even a couple days too much, but his brother wasn't ready to go and I was there all the time). The other had more serious issues with breathing, jaundice and feeding. He didn't get as much of the surfactant they gave me to help speed up lung development and had ABO blood incompatibility issues....so making a comparison to another preemie born this early wouldn't really be fair. Somehow his blood mixed with mine in utero and my blood developed antibodies that made it harder on him. His blood type is different. He was in for four weeks, but is smart as a whip, strong and healthy now at 3.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009