Any one hear of Diva Cups?

I just heard about them and was wondering if any one else has or if you tried it. Here is the web site for them. http://www.divacup.com/

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Health

• I thought about trying them, but I think that they have two different sizes one if you have had a baby and one if you haven't. We have been TTC and I didn't want to get one just in case I do get pregnant and then I would have to order another one.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I LOVE my diva cup. I have used cloth pads since I got my first period then I started using my diva cup and I love it. Tampons and sposie pads are just gross and even worse for the enviornment (not to mention your wallet!) Mine is about 4 years old and still in like new condition. It's sooo stinking easy. Plus, I've converted lots of my friends and they've all reported shorter lighter periods with the cloth and diva cup because sposie pads and tampons contain bleach, perfumes, and other rechid chemicles that actually make your period last longer so you have to buy more. NOT kidding. Diva Cup has a money back gaurentee if you don't like it and it is the same price (or less) than a box of tampons. (and lasts 10+ years!) what have you got to loose?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• jenniferlee, I have the same one and it still fits fine after having my daughter. I ahvn't noticed a difference. Maybe after I have my next one I might have to order another, but like I said, they are less than the price of a box of tampons! It's not like you'd be sepending a small fortune to buy another in the size up.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Thanks Ladies! I might have to try it!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I just looked it up online I have never heard of that. Is it a hard plastc?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I'm interested in trying them too. Where do you get them?
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 3:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No, it's not hard plastic. It's very soft flexable silicone. You can't feel it, it's like a tampon. I bought mine off Drugstore.com That is the cheapest place I've found.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Hmmmm..... maybe it was the other type of reusable cup that had the two different sizes.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Has anyone ever heard of them getting stuck. There was another post on this a few weeks ago and someone said that hers always gets stuck. That makes me a little nervous.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 3:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• can u tell me more about it.
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009