Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is an embellished photomat


Answer Question

Asked by wimzie727 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • not sure google it!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • the space around a photo (in a frame and such) is called the mat. An embellished photo mat is simply decorated space around the photo.

    Answer by xburtonchickx at 12:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.