Maybe baby adult content

So my hubby and I got a little carried away Easter night 3/27 and he forgot to pull out (our bc choice. it works great for us worked the last 10 years) anyways according to my periods (very regular 30 days. last cycle was March 10th) my "fertile" days last month were March 24-28. AF not due till April 10th, I noticed the last couple of days i have had semi stretchy creamy yellow cm. I dont have symptoms of any infection no itching burning smell. I dont remember having this type of CM before AF usually white/clear if any. I have felt very mild mid pelvis cramps, and when i walked into work today i could smell onions from someones salsa but her office was 3 offices away! My question is anyone else have yellow CM in early pregnancy? I've gotten mixed reviews on this just wondering anyone else experience. We would be happy either way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2016 in Pregnancy

• Yellow...no.

But, I'll tell you: I knew I was pregnant, about a week and a half before my period was due, with my youngest. I was in the grocery store and started feeling mildly dizzy & nauseous. And, I started thinking "why do I feel like this?". Then instantly I thought: "Oh, crap, I'm pregnant". I bought a test that day but, waited until 5 days before my period to take it.

So, I don't discount pregnant feelings.
    RoboBuddy

Answer by RoboBuddy at 5:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2016

• Wait tell the 10th and se if you have your period. You might want to try just not having sex around your ovulation time.

Answer by louise2 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2016

• I have absolutely ZERO chance of being pregnant but experience your symptoms pretty much on a monthly basis.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2016

• I don't think it is necessarily an indication of pregnancy, but you may want to get checked out in case there is some kind of infection.

Answer by Bmat at 9:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2016

• Yea just gotta wait a few more days and see if AF shows up . Last night after using the bathroom I had some ewcm with a small spot of light pink .so far just that one time. I sometimes spot just before AF but not this early usually the day before I'm not do for 7 days
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2016

• I guess to explain it better. Is it isn't like a bright neon yellow it looks creamy white but on the tp it looks like a cream yellow . Like I said no itch burn or smell. If it gets worse I'll go have it checked out. I'll update everyone in a week. Thanks for ur inputs
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2016