"Because it will make me look old"

I help take care of an 89 year old woman. She is practically bed-bound because of severe arthritis. She has a sharp mind to make up for her deteriorating body. When she told me she would be getting her hair dyed again soon, I asked her if she ever thought about letting it go white/gray. That's when she told me, "NO, then I'd look old". LOL!  

Have any funnies you'd like to share.... young or old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2016 in Just for Fun

• I constantly have people stopping and chatting at work. For the past two years, I have spoke to this one woman. Had one chat with her, but after that it's just been a good morning here and there. Well, a couple weeks back she stopped and continued to chat about her family. I wasn't catching on until she started talking about her ex wife. Well, I don't judge so I just let it go. Then the conversation started to go in a little too deep, more than I was comfortable with, so I made myself too busy to talk. I went into another store where I always talk to the workers and inquired about it. I said what is up with this lady. They informed me it wasn't a lady but rather a man. I had no clue. All this time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2016

• Sweet about the lady with arthritis. :) Good for her for caring about how she looks.

Answer by Bmat at 8:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2016