IS MY MOM IN LAW TRYING HOOK ME UP?? I NEED ADVICE

he's the situation basically my mom in law of 8 years always talks about this guy she work with. she say he's cute and he is nothing like my fiancé(her son) she wishes her son was more him. The guy girlfriend cheated on him and she feels like he deserve a great girl like. she has shown him pics of me and shown me pics of him. she say that that no good girlfriend of his needs to be with her soon and she shows me his facebook page constantly. she told him that her son treats me wrong sometime and told me that he wish he had a girlfriend like me. what do you think

at first I thought she may be involved with him
then I was like is she truly trying hook us up on the low?

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2016 in Relationships

• I'm not sure what her motivation is but it's time you stopped listening (who the heck shows photos of their future DIL like that?). What IS clear is that she's trying to trap you. Next time she speaks about this guy, turn it round on her "Hey (insert name), do you have a crush on this guy? You sure speak a lot about him ..." and walk away. That should be enough to stop her doing it. I'd be tempted to mention her "infatuation" to your bf too.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 7:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2016

• Maybe she's testing you to see if you'll stay loyal to her son.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2016

• Sounds like she doesn't have much of a life. Do you really want to be a part of this family?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2016

• She's trying to get you out of her son's life. Plain and simple.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2016

• That's just bizarre. I'm not sure I'd want her for a real MIL. I agree with gdiamante, she seems to be trying to break up you & her son.
    RoboBuddy

Answer by RoboBuddy at 6:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2016