Am I seeing things on this pregnancy test? UPDATE !

So my period not due till sunday. I took a test a couple hours ago( first response pink dye) there is a very faint line. My hubby is like I don't think so you really can't see it just wait take another one later. I don't think it's a evaporated line because it was there before the 5 minutes ( like 2 mins into it). I do remember testing a test with my last pregnancy it was ept blue dye and it was faint but more noticeable and I was already a week late. Anyways I will post a pic of someone tells me how to lol.

^ orignal post

UPDATE :

So i went to the doc an it is + . From my last period I am 4 weeks and 6 days. I told the nurse i took a test last friday but it was realy faint she said yea when i did the test i didnt think it was going to be postive but i went back to check it and it was ! EDD is Dec 15, 2016 

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2016 in Pregnancy

• The wisdom is a line is a line is a line, and if it showed up within the testing window then it's a true reading.

Your husband is right... take another test in a day or two to confirm. It takes time for HCG to build to detectable levels and it sounds like you're just on the leading edge of those levels. If your period is due Sunday and your cycle is somewhere around the 28-day "norm," the pregnancy is less than two weeks old so not a lot of time for HCG buildup.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2016

• Yeah i will test Sunday morning if AF hasn't started. It just crazy because I'm like am i seeing things.At first my hubby was like i dont see anything i showed him and he was like its so light. It was there before the 3 mins and still after 5 It says dont read past 10 mins. I know its no longer valid after 10 mins but i looked at it this am and its still there still very faint but still pink, It was so faint but it was pink. We will wait and see
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2016

• Congratulations 💙💜💛❤️
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2016

• Congratulations! I was in the same situation. Had also faint line and it was indeed pregnant... If you want to check if you have early pregnancy symptoms you can also do online pregnancy test#mce_temp_url# . I did it and it is fun.

stork

juliawat

Answer by juliawat at 6:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2016