What are you looking forward to this spring/summer?

I have recently cut my hours back so I can enjoy more time with the family. I have planned a trip to Florida to see some friends. I also rented the Beach House from 6/19 until 7/30. I am so looking forward to relaxing and enjoying time with friends and family!

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 4:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2016 in Just for Fun

• That trip sounds amazing DJ!! I'm looking forward to nicer weather, opening the pool and having friends over with kids to play in the yard. Oh and planting flowers, veggies and herbs.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2016

• Getting together with family mainly, and my college roomie.

Answer by Bmat at 8:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2016

• My sister and her 3 kids live in Montana while the rest of our family lives in Minnesota. They're coming to visit for 2 weeks after school is done in June. I only get to see her about every 3 years so I'm really excited to see her and the kids!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2016

• Temps above 40. This spring has been ridiculous so far
    Matka_Kinder

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 4:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2016

• Spring? Rain and warmer temperatures. Summer? Well here in Oklahoma it is just down right hot here. Can't say I am looking forward to it. But it is better then winter.i can say that.

Answer by louise2 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2016

• Cutting grass, making hay, family camping, gardening, etc. I love spring/summer and all that comes with it. Of course I also love fall/winter but in their own time. Winter has overstayed it's welcome this year. It's time for SPRING!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2016

• Looking forward to the rain stopping, and a trip back to the states.
    .Skye.

Answer by .Skye. at 6:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2016

• Good Weather and being able to enjoy the fire pit with a glass of wine. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2016

• Looking forward to a week at Siesta Key in July with the whole family but this time the witch (daughter's ex) is not going but Kye will join us!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2016

• Finally meeting our newest member of our family. That will be the beginning of July. Hopefully, we will have a name picked out by then.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2016