Can anyone relate or help me out PLEASE? this is effecting my life!!

I think I may suffer with terrible anxiety! I crack tremendously under pressure. I hate attention. I start to freak out when Im around people or if they even look at me! Im so shy. (its gotten worse) Im always overthinking every little thing and I think so bad of myself. I also get angry very quickly now. Like, Im snappy! I was NEVER this bad until about 1 year ago.

Anyone knows whats going on here? What I can do? I just started a new job so Im waiting on my benefits to go to the doctors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2016 in Health

• hormonal issue
    Matka_Kinder

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 10:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2016

• It could be hormonal, as Matka suggested. Or there may be something else going on. This is something that MUST be handled by a doctor. If you do not have access to one, try calling 211. It's a hotline to connect you to various services in your community, including mental health services.You need to do this NOW, before something goes wrong at work for you.

Call now.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2016

• So what changed a year ago that caused your symptoms to worsen? Starting a new job can be stressful too. Like the others have already suggested, you won't get the answers you need until you can see your Dr. In the meantime, take gdiamante's suggestion and call 211 for help in the meantime. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2016

• Go talk to a doctor and ask his/her.

Answer by louise2 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2016

• Starting a new job is stressful, and if a person is already stressed, then extra stress makes it much worse. Talk with your doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2016

• What has changed that has caused you to have so much anxiety?
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:51 AM on Apr. 18, 2016

• ^ Im honestly not sure. It could be the whole weight gain, I had a very hard time finding employment, and financial issues.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2016

• You definitely need to talk to your doctor - yesterday!
    .Skye.

Answer by .Skye. at 12:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2016

• I have suffered with Anxiety my whole live , it recently was getting bad after i had it under control for years turned out i had very low Vitamin D levels once i started taking it with in a week i felt so much better. Also try exercising Yoga helps a lot. What works for me is talking myself out of it and sometimes i even count quietly out loud sometimes its to 10 others its too 100 but i really does help.
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2016