Pregnancy trap adult content

So I'm not going to go in to detail and I don't want any negative comments....I just want to know if anyone has had a guy try to keep you in a relationship or at least in their life by setting out to get you pregnant?

I took precautions on my end and he did but he just admitted to me he took off the condom (i wasn't aware, my eyes were closed cuz of being in the moment) and he put it back in (couldn't tell the difference they were ultra thin no special design on them) and said he did this in attempt to keep me in the relationship or at least in his life, if a baby comes of this that is..it's too soon to tell if I am or not

Anyone go through something like this??
How did you or would you deal with it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2016 in Relationships

• LOL! NO! I'd get a price run down on how much everything for a child costs from birth to College and hand the detailed total to him and say "this is what you will be responsible for in the event you take off your condom again". Scare the crap out of him. He sounds like he has no clue.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:06 AM on Apr. 19, 2016

• No I haven't. You probably should end this now.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2016

• If you were taking your pills correctly the chances of pregnancy are virtually zero. The pill is designed to be effective on its own.

OTOH, I would have nothing more to do with a guy who would pull this kind of stunt.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 11:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2016

• I agree with all of the above. Lose him he cannot be trusted.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2016

• Yeah, it's time to end this relationship.
    RoboBuddy

Answer by RoboBuddy at 2:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2016

• Soon as I found that out I would never have sex with him again. Basicly never see him again. Move out, move on with my life. If a child did come of that sex. You do not have to see him or deal with him. On visitation days. You hand over the child, not talking. When he brings the child back, no talking. Communicate through email. He is wrong about you being in his life if he get you pregnant. The child will be I his life not you. Unless you stay with him.
    I have never had that done to me. As far as I know.

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2016

• I have never had someone do that to me. And I would never put up with that either. Hopefully you are on the pill, although that will not protect you from STD's. He basically nulified that protection by his selfish actions. I would kick him to the curb before he had time to go limp!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2016

• No. Run away from that looser ASAP!
    Anonymous

• That was wrong of him to do that...he sounds controlling.
    But if you can not live with out him maybe your meant for each other.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2016

• What precautions did you take that your are worried about becoming pregnant? If it is the pill you are most likely safe, but you should no longer see him, and no longer have sex with him.
    weaselpecker

Answer by weaselpecker at 7:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2016