Was it me or was it her?

This morning I was driving home and noticed a "runner over cat" so here I called the city hall and told them to come and dispose of this deceased cat...The lady answers I tell her what street its on and the two streets that cross it.
Ex: The dead cat is on A st. But it's between B &C streets but closer to B st. right in front of a daycare near a fire hydrant. She says what is the name of the daycare? I'm like I did not get the name but I have never had a problem just pointing where exactly the animal(s) are.
She's like well things have changed...I'm like I'm going to have to call you back.
I mean she got the locations all in between streets...I hope she atleast tried to call this through. Small vent...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2016 in Just for Fun

• You have to wonder about the quality of people they hire for these types of jobs. You gave her plenty of info. The crew who has that horrible job should be able to find it based on the info you provided.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2016

• You should have went back and got it and took it and placed it on her desk.... then tell her the coordinates... LOL
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2016

• We care about this, why? Just give the address where the cat is located. No need to send them on a wild goose chase. Time is money.
    Anonymous

• It was you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2016

• It seems reasonable that she'd ask the daycare name. But even without that information the crew should have been able to find the location.

Answer by Bmat at 8:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2016

• I did call again that evening and the cat is still there but now it has gotten very bloated.

Thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2016