Chris Hemsworth!

Why did I have a dream about him last night! Not even really sexual. We are trying to meet up to talk or whatever but we never did. It was an odd dream. Don't get me wrong. I think he is a very good looking man. VERY!!!! But having a dream about a man like that and not being able to have sex with him in my dream was maddening when I woke up. Very frustrated!!!😡☹️

Asked by louise2 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2016 in Relationships

• I dreamed that Nicolas Cage was chasing me around a pet supply store. Can't stand the guy
    I don't care for either of the Hemsworths
    Matka_Kinder

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 2:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2016

• Ha! I like how you put this under "relationships." Hemsworth is def easy on the eyes.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2016

• There is no category for dreams. Since I was trying to be in a relationship With him it seemed in the dream. Thought it was a good place to put it.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2016

• Maybe you will pick up where you left off in your dream while you're asleep tonite. Then tomorrow you can tell us you woke up satisfied and not frustrated! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2016

• Ah take it out on your SO. ;)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2016