Loss

So four months ago I lost my husband and my house and everything. its been rough. I get up every day and I still have to move on. Some days I can barely operate as a normal human being.does it get easier or harder?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2016 in Relationships

• It can get easier, but it takes time. Do you have friends you can count on? Family? Are you seeking counseling? I can't inagine going through what you have said. Be strong. Put one foot in front of the other each day. Seek help when you need to. Hug
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 10:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2016

• I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are going through. Try to do things that make you feel better. Find comfort with friends and family. Is there a support group you can join? Hugs
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2016

• Hugs
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2016

• Sorry for your loss!😭
    Me and my DH have been married for 27 years. We are in our 50's. I think about loosing him sometimes. It would be hard for me financaly. My whole life would be changed. It scares me.and just loosing my DH, my Rock. Would be even harder.
    I hope everything gets better for you.

Answer by louise2 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2016

• I can't imagine your pain, but I'm so sorry for your loss. And then to lose your home too, it must be very difficult. I hope you have family and friends who you can lean on during the rough times. Counseling can help too. "They" say time heals all wounds. But some wounds take longer than others. *hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2016

• Thanks ladies his death was not a shock but the way it happened was so fast. Now its slowly getting better
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2016

• Things may seem hard at the moment, it takes time, Be patient, things will work out and get better. stay strong
    Greatful26

Answer by Greatful26 at 7:01 AM on Sep. 25, 2016