Baby powder vs. Cornstarch

Ladies I usually use vagisal powder but I ran out so I use baby powder on my panties (crotch)
as the day goes by I do get alittle odor but with the cornstarch no odor.

Is it me or does cornstarch work well with me? ;)

Thx ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2016 in Health

• Corn starch is much better for you... The talc in regular baby power is known to cause several health issues.
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 11:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2016

• Check the ingredients in your baby powder. The chances are high that it is made from cornstarch too... Have you talked to your doctor about why you are getting this smell? It may be something that is easy to clear up and you wouldn't have to worry about buying powder again :)
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 1:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2016

• Odor from what? Sweat,urine,infection,or just your normal scent?
    Matka_Kinder

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 8:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2016

• I have never used any powder down there. Don't really have terrible odors.
    I say no powder at all. Carry some baby wipes with you and use them when you use the bathroom.

Answer by louise2 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2016

• Make sure the baby powder doesn't have talc. I've just been reading about the dangers. Cornstarch may be what you need. You could ask your gyn just in case.

Answer by Bmat at 9:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2016

• I'd check with your Dr to see what they say. Cornstarch seems to be the best.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2016

• It is not a bad odor it just has a hint of alittle sweat, urine but it does not linger I bathe and I'm good it's only when I've put in a good 12 hr.shift. I think I'll stick with cornstarch ;)

Thx ladies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2016

• Cornstarch can feed yeast, so to much might cause a yeast infection Baby powder has Talcom powder in it thats not good for you either they do make talcom free ones though . Maybe try a poise pad
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2016

• STOP. Clean your external parts with soap and water daily. That's all you need. If you feel a little "unfresh", use a flush-able wipe in the restroom on your break.
    PGA

Answer by PGA at 4:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2016