HAvent been able to lose any weight! HELP!!

I'm at a point that i'm just so frustrated!! I have been working out once a day sometimes even twice for a week and ahalf already... i dont eat as much asi used to and i dont want to starve myself... i eat healthy 3 meals a day .. drink 3 liters of water and apart from all of that i have been drinking hydroxycut max.... when i am ever gonna see those pounds melt?? i am stuck at 154<-155->156....sometimes even 158lbs... am i gaining muscle or waht is it?? i'm feeling so depressed... i love food and the cravings are killing me this is really hell for me. Please help!! any suggestions or advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• muscle weights more than fat. Stress can inhibit your weight loss. Just keep it up, and try to chew gum when you have a real bad craving its a great distractions.
    Anonymous

• Yea the poster above is right. Muscles weight a lot more than fat!! You may be gaining muscles so dont based it on your weight but rather how you look in your clothes. Like have you noticed your stomach getting tighter or your arms loooking toner?
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• muscle does weight more than fat, have you tried to eat 5-6 smaller meals in the day instead of 3 large meals...doing this will speed up you metabolism and burn more calories. Also 500 calories less per day 7 days a week will yeild 1 pound of body fat. I eat several times a day, but once I am satisfied I stop, I dont wait til I am full because by then I have overeaten. Hope this helps
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• IF i was you I would try to slim fast plan that has 6 small meals a day and also give your body time to get use to you doing all that to it... Hope this helped .. God bless
    Anonymous

• muscle burns more then fat so if you build muscle then the fat will come off cant go by weight really.. haha i keep a set of pants around.. from prebabies.. once they fit im good
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 1:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Also what are you doing for your workouts? If your body is used to doing the same repetitive activity day after day it's not going to be as effective, usualy if you bump up your workout slightly you'll start to see results. For example, if you walk for 2 miles on a treadmill for 30 minutes, boost your speed and do it in 27 minutes.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• get your thryoid checked out
    Anonymous

• Hi there don't get discouraged, please let me help you out!!! I am a team beach body coach and would love to help you in any way. Check out my sit at beachbodycoach.com/timetobfit, and contact me if i can help you!!!
    skichik

Answer by skichik at 2:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2009