Feel like everyone else is having babies but me...

well... I guess I just want to vent some. A month back one of colleague had a beautiful daughter and yesterday another colleague of mine had a baby girl too. All three of us had our first babies about the same time and now while they both already have their second, I am TTC since 6 months and no luck. While I am truly happy for them, I just feel so bad and frustrated myself.
I think my emotions are talking a toll on me.. I am late by 2 weeks this month and just testing negatives on HPTs.. same thing happened last month too... went to doc and she said I am probably ovulating late. Anyone else feel my frustration?

SweKrish

Asked by SweKrish at 4:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I fell the same way. I have been having symptoms I tested this morning and it came back negative. I'm so sad. We have been trying for a year.
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 4:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I feel exactly the same way. I have been ttc for 4 years now, and nothing. I am 6 days late but I am scared to test.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I totally feel your pain sweetie. I have officially been trying to conceive for 4 years and I have nothing to show for it. I lost 2 babies early on in the process (back in 2005) and my husband and I have had no luck whatsoever getting pregnant again. every stinkin' month I get my hopes up only to have them crushed time and time again.
    ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
    leety78

Answer by leety78 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I've been trying since September/Oct. No luck. Period on time every month. I don't know whats going on. I will tell you I won't be trying for years and years. I'd rather try for a year and if no luck seek professional help/assistance. I want a family of more than once child, and we have no children yet. I am turning 30 this year. Even since OCtober this emotional roller coaster sucks, and I feel like my husband doesn't understand the 1/2 of it either.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i feel your pain i been ttc for 7 yrs an nothing. lost one.i get so upset when my period comes on.
    Anonymous

• i completly understand! All my friends have had babies, even my cousins that are younger then me, and my husband friends and family as well. I'm constanstly reminded of it as well.
    I'm the kind of person who has been dissapointed for the last 7 months. So, I just assume when my period is late that my cycle is late yet again this month. They vary between 27-36 it's so frustrasting.

Every month I would get hopeful, do the pregnancy test and be negative and within a couple of days get my period, and have my husband sad as well.

And I love how drs say just keep trying and it' can take up to a year!

I wish you all the best in having your miracle!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009