WTH

I'm posting this ANON because I'm sick of people's crap and I'm physically and mentally exhausted and don't feel like getting bitched at again.
Why does everyone have to bash everyone else????
People come here to ask questions that they really need an answer to and what happens people go ANON and bash the shit out of them.
Why can' t you guys just be nice and answer the questions nicely or not at all??

SERIOUSLY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Because you got immature girls on here. That's why.. That's why they use the anonymously button, because they are too ashamed to show their face. They are not mature enough to answer the question in a honest or polite way. They NEED to read the guidelines for the anonymously button reasonings and/or regulations.. JMO..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 4:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I just realized that several of my friends, heck maybe even myself, have Anon's that go to every single question they post JUST to post something nasty, mean or smart. I didn't realize that they were stalking their questions. Surely that has to be something that could be looked in to?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I agree it's getting a little stupid if you ask me.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 4:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• munch,
    i think your right.
    someone should totally look into it.
    they do seem to stalk questions.
    its creepy.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I agree with the stalking
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i think the anon button should be deleted... nothing but drama and petty behavior comes from it..
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I agree, it is childish/ immature to bash!
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I posted a question like this before...it was about the girls that ask " Am I pregnant" It is so easy to just move on to another question....just ignore them if you don't want to read them....but people still insist on being igly to each other. You would think that a group of mothers or mothers to be could just be nice to each other...so I'm with ya on this one.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I think the anon button should be done away with. it would probably solve a lot of problems in the Answers section of the site. Many people are too chicken to post the crap they do so if it was gone they would be too.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I think some people get off on it. I mean really ...would half of these women act like this in public? To your face? I doubt it. I guess the only way they can be "hardcore" is to post anon and attack people.
    Anonymous