Christian sisters?

Have you seen or felt the preasence of God here at Cafemom or everywhere you go. I have and I think God is telling me to get ready for its almost time to go home.. How about you? What are u feeling ?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The bible also says we mait not know the day or the hour but we will know when its close even at the door..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i really dont think its time yet, but i take cues from the world around me. cafemom is not a representative sample of the world, theres a lot of hate here because we're women. i mean i could be wrong, im just hoping im not.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• The signs Jesus gave would be decernable no matter where in the world you lived and I believe that those signs are mostly fulfilled but I also believe that the Bible teaches that it's the wicked that will be taken fron the earth and those who are not of the heavenly group will remain here on earth,
    Psalms 37:9-11 & 29 and Proverbs 2:22 Both say that the wicked are torn away and the righteous are left over on the earth. Jesus said that the meek would inherit the Earth too. so only those who rule as Kings and Priests with Jesus go to heaven from my understanding of Scripture....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• sorry, are we talking about home as in i have 4 more hours till i clock out of work and head home... or home as in going home with God?

I 'll think outside the box today and go with the second. :)

I hear alot about when the time is , but God says that only He will know the exact time He is to return.. I've definetly felt the frear of God lately..very strong presence in my home/ here/at work , and even in my thoughts!!! :) *
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009