Might be over reacting

Hey everyone I'm 35wks and I have been having contractions for 4 days now they are still about 30-45 minutes apart and last about 30 seconds and they aren't changing time wise but now the pain is going into my sides and lower back and pelvis. Is this normal to be going on this long and not change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I was induced with my daughter at 38wks and never felt any kind of little contractions or anything like that so I just don't know if its just normal for things to progress this way
    Anonymous

• I was in the hospital ER for preterm labor this past Sunday,all came out ok after many hours of being there.
    I would go get checked to know for sure if you wondering.
    Best of luck to you & baby.
    Anonymous

• I had that too.
    My OB told me they were just practice contractions.
    If your reallly concerned you should call your OB.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• it may be false labor... have you called your doc/midwife yet? you may want to do that and ask about it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009