Who here

Wishes people would talk and type normally on CM?
Seriously, there is a spell check and everything, so why not use it and stop looking like an idiot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gramatically correct anon it's nice to see you have arrived:) I'm getting my ass kicked out here, lol!
    Anonymous

• *bows*
    *super man theme song*
    I'm here to save you all from the dreaded CM bad spellers!!!
    Hahaha
    Anonymous

• LOL! Anon 3:20pm. I have been waiting for you:)
    Anonymous

• It depends. If they are mis spelling because they are upset or mad it is a different story.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Innocent mistakes don't bother me that much. I'm not going to lie, I get annoyed when it's practically unintelligible. Sometimes I don't even know what a person is trying to ask!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I agree! The internet and texting are really teaching kids that it's ok to misspell! ARGH!!! Typos I can understand. Hey, while I'm here, what do all these abbreviations stand for? DS and DH and stuff? I am new to this site and to abbreviations like this. :) Thanks and cheers to all the gramatically correct and good spellers out there! YAY!
    blue-eyedmama

Answer by blue-eyedmama at 4:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ugh..I hate it when someone starts a sentence on here with "Me thinks" Do they really say "Me thinks" at the beginning of a sentence? Really?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009