Teething...

How long does it generally take for a tooth to come in after you can just barely see it or just feel it??

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 4:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Too long.
    Courtney82

Answer by Courtney82 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It could take forever! My Ds had a tooth showing at the top during thanksgiving of 08 and it dissapeared my doc said that it was normal and now he is 6 months and at his doc appointment today he said the both front ones were right there just waiting to come through, so i guess it all depends on the baby
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 4:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It can take months. My son is starting the teething process (he's 3 months) and my doctor told me that he could be 11 months before we even see the first tooth come in. Ahhh!!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My daughter is living proof that it can take FOREVER!!! she was teething at 3 months and JUST got her first tooth last monday at 9.5 months! and we could see it just under her gums for about 3 months! So it will come but who knows when!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2009