Where are the soccer moms?

Who's a soccer mom? I can't believe that I am. I have 2 in soccer and I never once thought growing up I'd be the soccer mom. It's not bad, just not the stereotype I thought I'd fall in. But I love it, I love watching, cheering, going to practices, the shabang!

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved the game. Sitting in sunshine, rain, snow, etc. The action is non stop and it's a very friendly sport around here. Everyone cheers regardless of who makes the goal at the younger ages. Even if they put it in their own goal. No put downs allowed.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Me, although mine are more into little league then soccer now days. Same difference though. I think the day is struck me I was a soccer mom I was on the phone with my cousin and I was moving the soccer ball from my front to back seat and he asked what i was doing and started laughing and saying omg youre a soccer mom! I said no Im not! And thought about it and laughed and said yea ok I am (I was sitting in carpool for the kids waiting to go to get a bite then to practice in a minivan).

Answer by gemgem at 4:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LOL, You're more soccer mom than I am! We don't car pool yet! Haha. But I want to get the decals with their names and a soccer ball for the back of my Expedition. One of these days.

See I don't understand the car pool thing cause we always go to every game and practice as a family. I guess some families don't do that so their kids ride with others?? I wouldn't mind being the driver, but I'm sure not gonna miss games and such. Heck no!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I was a soccer mom and now I'm a future soccer mom. My older kids played but have now graduated and now we're raising our grandkids whom will be in soccer during their younger years. It's a great sport and easier on their bones then football & basketball.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I was for one season while hubby coached our daughter's team. I hated every minute of it. Never again!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Aww, what did you hate?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009