• In the Spotlight:

Do you believe in Psychic mediums? Should I consult one about my deceased loved one?

Cabominny

Asked by Cabominny at 4:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe it's real but I believe a person should do whatever it takes to move on with their life. If this makes them feel better, go ahead and do it.
    Anonymous

• I believe in Sylvia Browne and John Edward.

Anonymous

• Hmmmm...I do believe that very FEW people have this abilitly, but honestly I wouldn't spend my money. Eventually you will meet again with your loved one, JMO!
    Anonymous

• I totally believe that there are some out there. The only thing I question is which ones are legit and which ones aren't.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yeah im with musik
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• The Bible strictly forbids Christians from having anything to do with contacting the dead, witchcraft, mediums, are anything at all related to those things. They have powers, but they are not the kind of powers one would want to open her life up to. I have seen first-hand the result of this kind of activity, and believe me, I don't think you want to go there.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No, I don't believe in them. They're interesting to some people I guess, but I don't care to watch them or hear anything that they have to say. Save your money, in my opinion.
    ProudTxGrandma

Answer by ProudTxGrandma at 5:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No!  It is a clever con and you will just be wasting your money.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No need to waste your money. Very few have the actual gift. You can try one of the ladies in Spiritual Power for free. But again I don't know that many people have the gift.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I believe some have a gift while others do not.

If you want to speak to one, go for it but remember to take things with a grain of salt. Also, dont say much at all...see what they can pick up without you saying a thing or making facial movements,etc. That will help you determine how gifted they are or are not.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009