Dating or marrying your SIL or BIL.

Would you or could you even think about doing that? I am watching the news. And EXvice president Biden Son is dating his dead sons widow. I say YUCK! to me it would be like dating my brother.

Asked by louise2 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2017 in Relationships

• I have 5 BIL's to choose from and there isn't a single one I would or could ever imagine myself being with if anything ever happened to my husb. I'm with you... Yuck!

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2017

• it happens I know people have done this , I wouldnt most likely.

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2017

• I have 5 BILs. None of them I would date or marry if something happened to my DH.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 7:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2017

• I have 4 and I don't think I could ever date them

Answer by DJDNY at 8:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2017

• The thought of dating my BIL makes me puke in my mouth a little bit. He's NASTY

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2017

• I have one BIL and I do not like him much so it would not be an option. I had a friend who dated the brother and he went off somewhere, I can't remember if it was college or a hitch in the army (think viet nam war) Any way she fell in love and married her husband and he died. She was only maybe 31 or so. He brother came home and they started dating and ended up married and they are very happy or were last time I heard. It happens. I n my case it wouldn't because if the individual involved but I see nothing weird about it.

Answer by Dardenella at 1:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2017