Have you ever won against a male in a sport he considers something he is an expert in? How did you feel and how did he/they feel?

My daughter swam in and won an open water race and won by nearly 11 secs. One of her best friends on the open water team was so upset that he was beaten by a girl.

Just a week ago my daughter's synchro team played a game of water polo against an all-boys club and humiliated them by a score 11 to 3. You tell the boys were struggling against the girls. The girls use water polo to build strength and endurance for synchro. This is not the first time they have won against boys.

Asked by Mermaidana at 4:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2017 in Diet & Fitness

• Woohoo! Girls rule! :0

The only personal experience I have with something like this, was an unoffical foot race in the 6th grade, when I beat one of the football players. He pouted after I beat him.

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2017

• LOL oh yes. I am an excellent swimmer, in high school I could outswim most everyone. It's sad that in 2017 people still teach their boys that it's shameful, to. Be beat by a girl. Don't get upset, work harder

Answer by Couponluv42 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2017

• Sharp shooting both hand gun, rifle and bow and arrow. I am not longer quite as strong as I used to be and my skill (and eyesight) have gone down hill.
    Some boys were amazed and maybe a little afraid lol but many were very unhappy about it. I did not compete or anything just friendly people and targets.

Answer by Dardenella at 8:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2017

• big smile mini

Answer by mrsladyo at 10:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2017