Ladies do you like this? adult content

When your dh/so wants to eat your pussy often, I don't mind it but lately it has been too often I'm not complaining just want him to slow it down.
I have told him this and he's like...I bet if you ask any woman they would love to be eaten out all the time. Well not me...I tell him...and he's like get over here just relax...so there I am enjoying some and concentrating on getting it.

Venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2017 in Relationships

• I hate getting oral sex. Always have.
    Iswhatitis44

Answer by Iswhatitis44 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2017

• @ Iswhatitis44...Can I asked why? just curious bc sometimes I wonder if Ican pass on it too. It's not so much that I don't think he doesnt do a good job it's just I could pass on it...maybe once in a blue moon. Thx
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2017

• *ask
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2017

• To be honest I refuse to (Do it) to him. Passed rape issues. I just can't do it.. so I informed my DH he doesn't have to do it for me either. Sense I refuse to do it for him. So. We do not do oral sex at all.

Answer by louise2 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2017

• If you don't want to engage in ANY sexual act,you say no and stick to it.
    Matka_Kinder

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 4:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2017

• @ Matka_Kinder telling him no is like telling a child. Yes I can say no but I don't want to deal with what come with it, so I let him know and I go along until he's done....I try not to be too much of a dead fuck...lol but I'd rather pass until IM horny...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2017

• Yeah you can just tell him no. Lately, I've been the same way. I let him do it every once in a while but I just don't get why.
    DETLIONSFAN

Answer by DETLIONSFAN at 6:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2017