If you have cheated on your dh?

And he takes you back because he loves you so much.

What would you do to make it right again, even though it won't be the same anymore, but close enough.

Thank you ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on May. 21, 2017 in Relationships

• First off I guess counseling.
    Honestly I do not know. Breaking our vows would be a total breaking of trust and the hurt that would go with that would be well more than I would care to think about.
    I know there is a book and it is basically thirty days of refinding your love for someone. I can not think of it's name but there was also a movie.
    I honestly do not know what I would want if it were my husband.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:06 AM on May. 22, 2017

• The book is called the love diary.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:39 AM on May. 22, 2017

• Thank you Dardenella
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 AM on May. 22, 2017

• If he took me back out of LOVE ❤️. And he didn't up front put Stipulations on us getting back together. I would not do anything differently. Other then not cheat again.

Answer by louise2 at 12:21 PM on May. 22, 2017

• Counseling would be important. And to trust the process. There is going to be a lack of trust and a constant questioning. You need to be okay with that. You earned that. You need to give him time to believe in you again. And you need to let him do it in his time, even if it doesn't seem fast enough for you. If you try to rush that process, it can drag it out much longer than otherwise. Give yourself space to forgive yourself and give your DH space to process through the tough questions.
    w0nd3rbr3ad

Answer by w0nd3rbr3ad at 4:09 PM on May. 23, 2017