What else can I do?

ive cheated on my dh to a guy I only knew for 3 weeks I do not know why I did it I just did it without thinking as if I didn't care anymore I just wanted it to stop on whatever I was feeling.
Feeling sad and felt like everything was just a repeat of everything. I love my family and I never stopped loving them but I felt like I was drowning and wanted to come up for air.

I could of spoke to my dh about what was bothering me but I know him he would have blown up and right away of accusing me of cheating already...I know it sounds like he could have pushed me to do this, I understand this does not justify what I did.

I hate myself for doing this :(
We will be seeing a marriage counselor

Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on May. 29, 2017 in Relationships

• Maybe you should also seek out counseling just for yourself. It would help you work through your own issues & emotions.
    RoboBuddy

Answer by RoboBuddy at 4:29 PM on May. 29, 2017

• ^^^This
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 5:40 PM on May. 29, 2017

• ^^^Agreed with ladies above.... time to get marriage counseling AND individual counseling. Best of luck to you.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:27 PM on May. 30, 2017

• Did you confess? I think if not you need to speak to a counselor on your own first, you sound depressed, and I think they can help you determine the reasons why you are, and how to tell him.
    weaselpecker

Answer by weaselpecker at 1:48 PM on May. 31, 2017

• Are you in an abusive relationship? Your DH sounds ... off. I think counseling for yourself along side your marriage counseling is a good idea. And I think you should speak with your PCP about possibly getting on some depression medication.
    w0nd3rbr3ad

Answer by w0nd3rbr3ad at 3:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2017

• why u hate yourself now u wasn't hating urself when u was doing it...smh
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2017