how do u talk to a doctor when.......

well i am really young and the dad of the baby knows that i think that i am pregnant and his whole family knows except for his mom he dont know how to tell her my family only my grandma knows.......so how am i suppose to get a test or go to the doctors without my mom finding out.....the dad and i we are not going to tell anyone until i am fully showing intell i cant hide it anymore!!!! so how am i suppose to buy a test or go to the doctors???

Scared772

Asked by Scared772 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You don't have to be a certain age to buy a test. You can get one at the dollar store, grocery store, wherever and take it. You can also go to planned parent hood by yourself. They can't tell your mom unless you give them permission.
    Anonymous

• planned parenthood ..
    Anonymous

• First off thats a bad idea. I was scared to tell my mom and it ended up not being as big a deal as I thought. There are alot of things that can go wrong or cause you to need medical attn not to mention not being able to do things you could before (exposure to chemicals, lifting heavy things etc). You need to tell your mom. Just write her a letter if youre scared for a face to face and then get her to take you to the dr. Tell her you dont want others knowing until youre showing.

Answer by gemgem at 5:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Depending on your age and state the clinic can't tell your parents. In WI they can't tell your parents after you are 14. otherwise try a planned parenthood.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You made the decision to engage in an adult behavior. You are an adult, and you have charge of your life. You must decide what you are going to do with your life now. Finish school, get job training, study how to care for a child. Good luck, and I hope it all goes well for you.

Answer by Bmat at 5:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• well, since your grandma knows, ask her to help you get to the dr. or planned parenthood..if you go planned parenthood, give them her number since she already knows.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009