Has anyone tried using apple cider vinegar to lose weight? *piog

Just was reading about all the benefits... If you lost how much and how quickly?
I've been doing a TBSP in a glass of water 3x/day.. so far I feel good
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES a link for acv weight loss.

ValiVal

Asked by ValiVal at 5:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• how the heck does anyone stand that taste of vinegar?

ive heard of it helping with the wieght lose but ewwwwww! lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I read about apple cider vinegar and maple syrup in a 12 ounce glass of water every morning. It sounds kinda bad but if it works,what the heck. Has anyone tried it?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It's a gimmick
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• DOES it really work?
    Anonymous

• Yes it works!! Its not a gimmick... its vinegar for heaven's sake.(not some pill someone's selling) I've read about it on natural remedies websites and it has got rave reviews.. go to earthclinic.com
    I've done it for 4 days so far.. just dilute it with a lot of water and I don't know if I've lost weight yet, its still early but it sure has drastically reduced my appetite and my hair is healthier.. my energy has been up too. To me, its helping somewhat and I just started. With what others have said its a positive remedy.
    ValiVal

Answer by ValiVal at 7:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009