Suppose to start my period ten days ago still no show from Flow.

I feel tired, nausea: almost an empty feeling like when you need to eat, have that taste in my mouth: like i'm going to throw up but don't, nothing helps, breasts are tender and slightly swollen, my periods are regular and consistent as am i with taking my birth control, was on nuva ring for a couple of years and switched five months ago back to the pill, also feeling irratiable and a bit on the defensive for no reason, took on home pregnancy test five days ago came up negative, should i test again?

jess102385

Asked by jess102385 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it sounds as though you could be pregnant. Good luck.

Answer by Bmat at 5:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i just had a blood test done today, cause im having every pregnancy symptom out there. The urine test at the doc's office was negative, but they took my blood just in case cause of my symptoms. And its been 20 days since my missed period.
    icandothis55

Answer by icandothis55 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009