help with clothing style

so0o my boyfriend and I thought we'd play a little game.. what don't you really like about me.. one of the things he said is I don't dress hott enough, or sometimes I look really hott, then sometimes I look like shit pretty much lol.. umm so help.. what kind of colors and styles would go good with black hair (longer), no boobs(34A), green eyes, real thin looking..

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like the way you were dressed in your picture at 28 wks. Ask your hubby to go shopping with you one night...Do a date night. Get a babysitter for ?? Lizzy. Go do some "window" shopping; ask him what he likes. He him to go pick a few outfits and you try them on. Then if you can buy a couple of pieces and then go to dinner or pick something up and go home. This way you are not guessing...
    If you can't do this then get a few magazines and get a JC Penney and a Spiegel catalog (find it at Barnes & Noble) then have circle what he likes with a sharpie. It is cheaper and if you don't have the time..this is good too.
    CrzyHome

Answer by CrzyHome at 6:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Jewel tones for colors if you have black hair, and any style that can't be worn with a bra... I'm a DD cup, and believe me, I wish I could wear some of those things.

AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 7:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would suggest the balloon dresses, they can be very sexy on skinnier girls! With a nice pair of heels, you will blow him away!
    bmotterbacher

Answer by bmotterbacher at 9:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i think peaple with green eyes look pretty in fall colors oranges browns and reds but to be on the safe side about what he thinks is hot you should take him shopping with you men and women have to completely diffrent opinions about what they think looks good
    111807mom

Answer by 111807mom at 9:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think the best "style" change you could make would be to ditch the boyfriend. How come he gets to decide how you dress? Screw him; let him try wearing a push-up bra or stiletto heels before he comes at you about your relative "hotness". Does he always look as if he just stepped out of GQ? If not, he gets no say and you do things your own damn way.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009