ok but how do i.......

how do i get to planned parenthood.....and i would go to the grocery store but every1 in this town knows my mom and knows how strict she is on me so how am i suppose to go to the grocery store without someone telling my mom what i am buying i bought one for my friend in september who is now 5 months pregnant and my mom found out an hour later........like what number do i call to get a hold of plan parenthood??? and they CANT call and tell my mom anything??? what if they call the house would they introduce themselves as plane parenthood??? if so then i just have to wait till i cant hide it anymore!!!

Scared772

Asked by Scared772 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to tell your mom. If youre grown up enough to have sex and a baby then you are grown enough to tell your mother. I mean honestly, if you cant be grown up enough to have this conversation now how are you going to be able to stand up for yourself or your child later?>
    Anonymous

• Can't do the time, don't do the crime. Girl, if you're pregnant I think your mom is bound to find out eventually. Why don't you sneak off there during the time you're usually banging your boyfriend, obviously she isn't finding out about that right?

And no, they won't call your mom.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Okay, well obviously these other posts weren't the nicest! I think that you are indeed going to need to tell your mom about this, once you find out for sure that you are pregnant. I know that this is very scary, and I know that your mom will be really disapointed in you. I was 17 years old when I found out I was pregnant. One of my friends suspected I was pregnant without me even knowing and bought an e.p.t. well I took it at school and it was positive.. I called planned parenthood from school and set everything up. No, legally they can't tell your mom or anyone about your pregnancy if you want it all to be quiet. When they call your house (they ask if they can leave a message on that phone number you give them) I don't think that they would say who they are. But if you already took a test and got a positive, then I would get up the guts and just tell your mom straight out, don't hide things from her... continued..
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• CONTINUED:

Exspecially since you may be carrying a child in you. It's not something to fool around about and try to be sneaky. You need to get to the doctors to start getting your prenatal help. I know it will be hard but it is worth it! I told my mom the day I got my positive, and yes she was pissed and really upset with me. But she was my rock when I needed her through the toughest time in my life (at that point)! You will be fine, your moms not going to kill you!! Just remember you may be a mommy now, and its not about you anymore... its about that little baby inside of you! Take care of yourself, If you need anyone to talk to you can message me! Good Luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• do you have a family member that you trust that will go with you to find out for sure? that person can also be with you when you tell your mother. i'm sure your mom will have tons of questions for you. the obvious questions like - who, what, when and where, but she will also want to know what your plans are. do your research. if you plan on having the baby, does your school offer a program that will allow you to finish in a timely manner? is adoption an option? will the father of the child's parents help? do they want to raise the baby? the best thing that you can do now is be well informed and have a well thought out plan.
    best wishes for you in whatever you decide to do. if you believe in the Lord, you should ask for his guidance.
    karla_t

Answer by karla_t at 6:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• They may not have been the "nicest" but I agree with the first 2 posters, obviously you think yourself grown enough to have sex and get pregnant so you need to be grown up enough to face your mother and tell her whats going on, I mean, if you ARE pregnant, you wont be able to hide it from her forever so its better to get it out there NOW rather than later on, get it overwith and move on from it, GROW UP, and take responsibility for what youve done!

and while it may not have sounded "nice" I mean this all in the most motherly and concerned way!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 8:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009