Hi Ladies!!

Who is ready for the Holidays? Even if you're not, what's new? How is your weather?
Here it's pretty cold and a light snow is in the forecast. Have a great day and enjoy your Holiday!! XO

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2017 in Just for Fun

• I almost hate to respond to this, since I am so not in the holiday spirit right now. My dad is in hospice and might not make it to Christmas. I have taken an FMLA leave to be by his side and still try to have a little time to try to make Christmas happen. I'm not doing cards, haven't wrapped what little I bought and haven't decorated the tree yet. Somehow it will all come together, but my heart is just not in it.  :(

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2017

• Oh No! mrsmom, I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and your family. I'm praying for your dad. XO

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2017

• Things are hectic for me this time of year. My shopping is done, tree was up the day after Thanksgiving and just has some wrapping to do.
    It snowed her and it is very cold I think the temp now is 21. Brrr!

MM I am so sorry you are going through this. You know my thought and prayers are with you and your family.

Answer by DJDNY at 10:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2017

• mrsmom I am sorry to hear of this sad time for you and your family. You all are in my prayers.

I broke my left leg and wrist about 6 weeks ago and am still healing. Luckily I had most of my shopping and wrapping done before that, and I am on the mend.

Answer by Bmat at 9:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2017

• BMAT hope you heal quickly.

Answer by DJDNY at 10:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2017

• Thank you, DJDNY!

Answer by Bmat at 10:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2017

• mrsmom sorry to hear about your dad.
    MBAT hoping you'll feel better in time for the holidays

I've go just a few more gifts to wrap and I'm done. Trying to get the house ready for 2 more grandkids coming to live with us so that makes things a little more busy for us.

Answer by baconbits at 9:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2017

• I’m not ready and not really in the spirit, but I am doing all I can at the moment.

Mrsmom, I’m sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Bmat, I’m wishing you a speedy recovery.

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2017