What is the best crib you have bought,from where & price..

I have been looking at cribs and feel dizzy over the options.

Can anyone give me feedback to narrow it down,why did you like it was it due to size,color,durability,design and pictures of the crib you decided on would be great.

I thought buying a bed for me & hubby was hard,but for a baby is more diffacult.

Any advice would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• Daphne Crib n Bed-White
    model number 5500A
    loved that it had a changing table/dress attached for the space in my nursery... also know it will sell in a heart beat at a garage sale someday if i can part with it...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I agree with the post above. I am not sure what exact model my crib is but it has an attached changing table when set up as a crib and is easily put together and changed into a toddler bed. Mine also came with a drawer that is on wheels and stores things under the crib which is great to hold blankets and sheets. Best of luck!!!
    bmotterbacher

Answer by bmotterbacher at 9:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Where did you ladies purshase your cribs,I am also shopping for one for my daughter,that is due in Sept.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I love my crib!!!
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6005186
    Sturdy and wood!
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009