heres your question cafemom.....

why is it (notice the question tone) that i can post a sweet story and stick a question on the end-and it gets removed because it was not a question????-notice the question mark!!
ahh that just irritated me (been a long day) so thanks for letting me vent.
BY THE WAY- I HOPE EVERYONE NOTICED THE QUESTION...JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE IS ONE HERE!!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that people just like to be a little too picky with their reporting. JMO!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I guess you're supposed to post those things in your groups? I didn't read your "question" but I saw it....so I guess someone reported you. Who'd you piss off?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ummm....Did you have a question?=)
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 5:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• That happened to me once. Now I always use question marks. They told me to "write a journal" instead!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• it happens to me always
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i had posted two "non questions" the first one was about true love and the question was isnt that sweet?? the second one wasnt a question but i posted it before i knew the first one was deleted.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Aw. and I wrote a detailed answer, too. I'd think that saying Have you seen this? or something like that would make a question.

Answer by Bmat at 5:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am puzzled why they would be deleted. :(

Answer by Bmat at 5:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• tisk tisk you said piss we had a up tight granny on here earlier who reported a lot of us for poty moths lol yeah i had a lot of ?'s get deleted even tho there was ? mark visible...
    Anonymous

• Yes I had one a few weeks ago that was deleted because it wasn't a question although it actually was a question, even had a question mark at the end lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009