Does anyone have any experience with creating webpages?

I have a webpage, www.sweetbebeboutique.com, but I can't figure out how to get things on my home page...like specials, or new products, or just basic info about me.... If you can figure anything out I'd appreciate it. Also I'd be willing to give my info, like passwords and such if anyone is an experienced webpage designer... But only to regular CM users... Its hard to trust people these days!

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 5:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I am not familiar with the web hosting service that you are using. Are they who offers your shopping cart? I have a cart called zen cart, it was free and the page setup is really easy once you get used to it. Does your site have a users forum?
    shandebar

Answer by shandebar at 1:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i used to make webpage HTMLs. and I only know how to creat HTMLs not sure how to place the webpage correctly
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 9:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you could convert your web page to a page through godaddy.com they are very easy to use to build a website, or they might have information on how to add things to the web site you already have built. Who built it in the first place? They should be able to help you.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009