Serious morning sickness help?

I've done all of the traditional tips and tricks to help. I can't even keep water down. I've tried ginger ale, crackers, peppermint, etc. Even the nausea medication isn't helping me. I'm lost 10 pounds since being pregnant. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2018 in Pregnancy

• Aww, it sucks, I know. All, I can say is to try to make up for your nutrition loss later in the day, when you feel less nauseous. Also, it would help to recognize any triggers that you have. The smell of cooking food (esp meat) did me in. Good luck!
    RoboBuddy

Answer by RoboBuddy at 8:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2018

• I am trying to drink protein shakes to make up for the lost nutrition/calories but I can barely suck those down. Man, this sucks. I can't wait until this stage is over.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2018

• Keep food by your bed to nibble on before getting up in the morning.  I use to eat dry cereal a few bites before geting up.  Hope you feel better soon.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2018

• Try talking to your DR. He may have something that can help.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 9:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2018

• You got medication from your doctor? Call and tell the doctor you can't even keep water down. You are going to get dehydrated if you can't and that is serious.
    They may have you go into the hospital. Ours has a special section away from regular ER for pregnant and recently delivered women.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2018