Penis Question adult content

I have a question what can cause a mans penis to become irritated. We had sex about a week ago and the next day he messaged me and said the tip of his penis was red and irritated but it did not burn when he peeed. We are both clean because I went in last week for my annual pap and std check and all came back negative for everything this was a few days before we had sex. I admit he was rough during sex and I was laying next to him with pants on as well and might have rubbed up against him a few times which might have caused irritation as well. I admit he drank Koran of vodka and orange juice and cranberry and vodka the previous night. He also was laying down naked without a sheet on the bed face down and is a 250 pound man so it could be from maybe sweating as well. What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2018 in Health

• I think you are the same Anon that asked the No judgement question.
    Anonymous

• He is having sex with some one else. Or he is just soar from to much sex with you.

Answer by louise2 at 5:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2018

• Tell him to go see his doctor
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 5:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2018

• He could have done anything to have caused that. if you know that you're STD free then let him worry about himself.
    RoboBuddy

Answer by RoboBuddy at 1:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2018