3 days late. Negative HPT. Anyone else take a week late to show positive reults?

I have had l. cramps for over a week. Late on period but negative test. I read it can take some women a week after missed period to have enough hormones in urine. Anyone????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have never experienced that. If you are late I would call your OB and they can do a blood test, that way you can know for sure.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I took the tests that promised to detect pregnancy BEFORE your missed period and I got negative results until the day I was actually late. I would try again in a day or two - maybe make a doctor's appointment for next week in case your period still hasn't come.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009