How convenient is this? Who thinks he is campaigning already?

Obama pledges to cut nation's deficit by the end of his first term, cough cough cough, (smell bs), is this after he quadruples the national debt he inherited from Bush? President Obama blames health care costs for a rising federal deficit and promises to cut the $1.3 trillion debt in half by the end of his term.

Imagine that all by the "END OF HIS FIRST TERM". That's if he keeps all democratic seats by 2010.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• First, he says he "inherited" this economic crisis with smug arrogance. Umm, he knew he was getting into tough times. He asked the American People to elect him. This wasn't forced on him. I wish he would stop playing political games claiming he is the victim of something he "inherited" and do his job. He has proven he is no different than any other politcian, maybe worse than most, imo.  I wish he would stop campaigning and calling for bi-partisanship out of one side of his mouth and then ripping the Republican lawmakers a new one for wanting time to READ the fricken Bill before they voted on the damn thing.  Where is the transparency on that one?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I believe that when I see it. I agree...I smell BS...then again...I have smelled it since he came on the scene...he's a liar and a snake. It will come out soon enough.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• He can say whatever he wants right now...most of the people that voted for him aren't listening...and probably don't even care at this point. They will wait until 2012 and vote him in again...that is, unless the people who truly pay attention decide that he is not the change that we need.
    Anonymous

• Hello? He started campaigning on Whitehouse.gov on Jan. 20. Where the hell have you been? He never stopped taking donations! Omg, wakeup people.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I don't believe anything that he says. He may eliminate some of the national debt...but right now, he is just adding too it. It could be an interesting statement, and could really backfire...if the press and the people remember it in a few years.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• "I refuse to leave our children with a debt they cannot repay," he said in remarks opening the one-day summit at the White House. "We cannot and will not sustain deficits like these without end. ... We cannot simply spend as we please."

Can you believe this crock of crap spewed from his mouth? Oyeee
    Anonymous

• In case anybody else wants to vomit a little in there mouth.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/02/23/news/economy/fiscal_summit/?postversion=2009022316

throwing up

Anonymous

• "I refuse to leave our children with a debt they cannot repay,"

Liberal Translation:

I have no recourse other than to raise everyone's taxes to 40%. Sorry, I won, and I trump you.

Anonymous

• We cannot simply spend as we please

Liberal Translation:

I can, you however, cannot.

Anonymous

• Well I am sure glad he has all the answers, it's sad because the dumba$$es that voted for him are just ignoring this as they refuses to see the bad in OBLAHBLAH.
    Anonymous