Stuffed Jalapenos?

So I am totally craving stuffed jalapenos and I want to make them myself. I do not like the kinds with bread crumbs or some kind of coating on them. So i was wondering if you ladies had any awesome recipes that could crush this craving?
Thanks Ladies!!!

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• This is what I always make
    Halve some jaleponos and rinse out the seeds. Lay them on a cookie sheet and bake them at $375 for like 10 minutes just to soften them. Set them aside. In a pan on the stove, brown some hot sausage, onion, tablespoon of tomato paste and some cheese. Spoon into jaleponos. Sprinkle with more cheese. (I normally use a mixture of cheese and breadcrumbs for crunch, but feel free to omit eh breadcrumbs. Broil untill cheese is melted and slightly brown. YUM! You don't have to add the sausage, but my family likes it. This also works great with mushrooms.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Sorry, I buy the frozen kind in the box...lol
    Anonymous

• I slice fresh jalapenos in half,scoop out the seeds (I wear rubber gloves) fill the jalapeno with cream cheese and wrap a piece of bacon around it,cook at 375 for about 35 minutes this is for 12 halves. I love these ,I ate them like crazy when I was pregnant. Hope I helped!
    mom2jandh

Answer by mom2jandh at 9:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I do the same as mom2jandh. But, I grill them on bbq. Whoa baby, I could eat the whole pound. I take off the stems and poke the cream cheese in the top hole--and then grill them. That way you do have some seeds and a whole pepper. grill until the bacon is good and done.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 24, 2009