• In the Spotlight:

Removing foam tape (again)

Okay I have now tried goo gone, lift off 2, Goof Off 2, and nail polish remover and scraping with a putty knife. I have even scored the tape so that it sinks in. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks to the woman who responded last night. Nail polish remover is the only thing that has even come close to taking this stuff off (but not helpful enough).

coala

Asked by coala at 5:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• is it on something that is painted (i.e. the wall) if not use paint thinner good luck.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 5:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I use this stuff you can get at Meijer Walmart and possibly target (don't know if you have those) it's called spot shot!! Give it a whirl it's gotten oil, paint, and just about every other mommy clean up mess I've had lol.
    Mama2Boys5

Answer by Mama2Boys5 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Orange Clean or Orange Glo. I had a huge sticker on my stove top from a discount appliance store that would not come off (the sticky part). Orange Clean dissolved it with ease. I was so amazed. I had tried everything.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2009