Does your hubby get mad if the house isn't clean?

I'm a SAHM. I know that includes keeping the house clean and all the other random household stuff, but Damn! Taking care of a toddler is time consuming! If you get home and the load of laundry in the washer still hasn't gone in to the dryer, who effin cares!?! It will get done eventually! Am I the only one with a hubby like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine doesn't... some guys are just anal like that. We're kind of a laid-back tree-hugging type pair. I know he appreciates when the house looks awesome, but I don't get chastised if it doesn't.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• nope mine is the same way well my boyfriend i'm not married but yes he gets mad but i just ignore him.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 5:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yeah he says 'how hard is it to pick up your mess!'
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Nope, mine doesn't care one way or another. Usually he doesn't have reason to anyway but if I had a bad day and the house is a mess and I apologize for it he just says "Munch, you know I don't care about that".
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• nope he says well it will be there tomorrow
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• He has, until I point out how much of the mess is his (usually 90% of it) and then he shuts up
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• nope my hubby will clean up before he starts ritching about me cleaning lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• he has sometimes but lately he only care about his precious computer and he dosent even know we excist. and when we argue and he brings it up he says well i dont make any mess here so why should i help. i tell him he lives here thats why. i use to pick up after him all the time i refuse to now it drives me nuts to have his stuff everywhere but i leave it till he gets off his big butt to do it
    granadogirl

Answer by granadogirl at 6:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Mine just got done telling me lastnight on the phone that he's so glad he comes home to a clean house and everythings organized, lmao..... He's away for a month at a time, lol When he calls and says he's on his way I know how to clean a house and fast!!! He has popped in and surprised me but luckily my gut feeling was right that day,lolol
    Anonymous

• Mine used to...he never really said anything but i could just tell by the look on his face. But since i have been pregnant he has been really good about understanding...I have had pretty extreme all day sickness...and my stomach is super weak so he has helped with things like cleaning the toilets...I have spent so much time with my face in it ithe last thing i want to do is clean it...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009