When will I know.

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and I am curious. I'm 17 about to be 18 and my boyfriend (hes 18 turning 19 February 28) and I had an accident Saturday night. We had unprotected sex the 21st of February and I am expected to get my period the 9th of March. When will I know if I am pregnant or not? Is there a high percentage I will get pregnant? And how do I tell my parents? I know its alot to take in, but please don't judge. I am very responsibly, independent, and have a good head on my shoulders. I am aware that it is early to have a child, but when and if the time comes, my boyfriend and I will be ready. Thanks for your help. :]]

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you just have to wit its a 50-50 shot. you could alway go get one of those early at home ant take it a few days before but the more u worrie the more you mess ur self up. you can fake ur self into having pg simptoms just relax and wait it out
    Anonymous

• im a mother and im 18 i had my bby at 16 but it is a _50-50 shot
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• When will I know?
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• There is a good chance. Just wait till the 9th and take a test. That's really all you can do. You most likely won't have pregnancy symptoms before that.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You may have what's called a "ghost period" even if you are pregnant so if I were you I would take a test on the 7th of March regardless of whether or not you get your period. The longer you wait the more accurate the test wll be.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• So disreguard getting my period or not, take a test on March 7th?
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009