Do you own a Miche purse?

If so, do you like it? I'm thinking of buying one but no one I know has one so I don't know if they're great or if they fall apart right away.

zorrokat

Asked by zorrokat at 6:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well I saw that you didn't have any answers yet so I figured I would go ahead... I have no idea what kind of purse that is! LOL
    Googiegal

Answer by Googiegal at 8:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LOL thanks for answering. ;-) I've seen several commercials for it lately. It's a regular purse only it comes with 3 or 4 "shells" in different colors & textures to change the look of your purse to coordinate with different outfits. That way you don't have to move your wallet, keys, etc from one purse to another - you just snap on a different shell.

Here's a link to their site if you want to see what I mean:

https://www.4miche.com
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 8:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• oh wow...i don't have one but i looked at the link and i think that is pretty cool...i would buy one...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I was talking to a lady that had one in the elevator at my doctors office. I wasn't the most fabulous looking bag I've ever seen, and at $20 a pop for different color shells (according to this woman), I can find cute bags in different styles at Target, Ross, etc. That's just my take on it.
    aubreysmomlv

Answer by aubreysmomlv at 1:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I saw the episode of Dragon's Den when the creator pimped this idea. All those venture capitalists fell instantly in love with the Miche Bag, and those guys and gals are tough cookies; very difficult to impress. Personally, I think it's a great idea.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i don't have one and never heard of it till now but i would definatly buy one....what a great way to save space in my wardrobe,... has any one heard of the VIP handbag liner..its like an inner bag that you just take out of the bag your are using and put it into the next bag http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SWAROVSKI-RED-Tintamar-VIP-Handbag-Liner-Organiser_W0QQitemZ280307594714QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Bags?hash=item280307594714&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 5:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Not only do I have a miche purse (and LOTS of covers - they're called shells) I sell them as a home show representative. They are wonderful purses! The magnets are strong enough to hold on the shells but not strong enough to set off a metal detector or damage credit cards. My business partner has had hers for nearly 2 years (same base/purse) and overstuffs it frequently and it still looks and works great. If you're interested in more information I can be emailed at hotmail
    vwennekamp@hotmail.com or through this blog
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have one and I really like it. I also make my own covers for the shells so that I can have even more options.
    mlbtamom1

Answer by mlbtamom1 at 3:16 PM on May. 2, 2009

• when do you think the first "knockoffs" will be on the market at flea markets, etc?
    I know it will be called something different....but has anybody seen any yet?
    ccrwjan

Answer by ccrwjan at 12:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My husband and I seen some on display at a park festival. They looked like they were made really well. I like the fact you can change out so many different styles so easily. I found this site that has a really neat video that shows how they work.

Here is the link

Miche Bag

ddrome

Answer by ddrome at 11:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009