New form of permanent birthcontrol (NO MORE IUD)

Have any of you heard of ESSURE? Essure offers women what no birth control ever has

No cutting
No going under general anesthesia
No slowing down to recover
No hormones
No guessing - your doctor can confirm when you can rely on Essure for birth control
Short procedure time - Essure only takes about 13 minutes to perform*
Trusted by women and doctors for over five years
And you'll never have to worry about unplanned pregnancy again.

The Essure procedure is permanent and is NOT reversible. Therefore, you should be sure you do not want children in the future.

determind

Asked by determind at 6:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Health

• I am going to talk to my doctor about having this done. I am on Mirana and it is ok, but I still feel like I need to be causious. I don't want any more children and I think this is perfect. I was just wondering if anyone has had this done?
    determind

Answer by determind at 6:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yeah i saw that
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i reported this it looks lke solicitaton!
    Anonymous

• I am not soliciating anything! I wanted to know if anyone has had it or heard about it and I wanted to give the facts about it incase anyone was interested!! THANK YOU!!! ANONYMOUS
    determind

Answer by determind at 6:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• your very welcome DETERMIND... Did you mean to spell it like that
    Anonymous

• NO I would never have this done! I bet in a couple years you see all kinds of women suing because of a side effect of this procedure. It is a foreign object in your body for the rest of your life. Your bodies natural reaction is to fight it off. This procedure could cause all kinds of problems. I would never even consider getting this done.

the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 7:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Many women are having "surprise" pregnancies that doctors can't explain. They get Essure, wait 3mo, confirm 100g blockage of fallopian tubes, yet approximately two years later, women are pregnant, when they don't want to be. Then prolifers are questioning what their options are. They say it is only a 1% failure rate, but there are many cases of unwanted/unexpected pregnancies... :o(
    angelmama081007

Answer by angelmama081007 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2011