3 days past due date....yadda yadda....

i know the baby will come when she is ready, i have been having little 'warm up' contractions for a little over a week, but seriously-i am ready to lose it right about now. how do i keep my sanity!? her room is ready, i have daipers and wipes up the anty, her bassinet is all set up and cute and pink and stuff, the bags are packed and in the trunk of the car ready to go....
i am so uncomftorble i cant really nap and it is painful to move or walk or even get up from i sitting position-dh is going crazy too. what else is there to do to keep occupied, my house is as clean as it was when we moved in its ridiculous...!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know hon its hard!!! take a warm bath and listen to music and relax :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I bought a bunch of those no mistake felt coloring kid things and did those for awhile. I could stay still but have my mind on something else :)
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 6:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• hon i was like that i couldnt wait to have her but now i wish i could go back i miss being pregnant not the morning sickness lol
    Anonymous

• take a bath. and tomorrow go "shopping". Walk around for an hour, or more! just enjoy the last week.. or less :) congrats on not being induced though, that's huge for this country. maybe you can make something fro the baby? wal-mart and many craft stores have kits to make bibs, etc, and you could cross stitch something. the pattern is already on it, so you stitch over it! i love doing crafty things like that lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Try to take your mind off of it :-) You could be me, I'm 9 days past mine. Take a walk, make a cake, read a really good book! Good luck!
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• have a night of raw, hot sex!! If anything it will keep your mind off it all. Besides it could kick you into gear!! Good luck!
    llpalady

Answer by llpalady at 7:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• what to do... what to do...
    You might fill your freezer with meals for postpartum, hire yourself a birth & postpartum doula, get your errands out of the way, design your birth announcements, get on auto billpay, get a massage, take a breastfeeding class, practice coping techniques...
    I could think of more... lol!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009