Chrysler Pacifica

I really want one of these! I am looking at the 2005 -2006 models. Does anyone have this vehicle? Do you like or love it? and what are your pros and cons about it? Please help!! If you would never buy this vehicle I would also like to know why!!

determind

Asked by determind at 6:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my next door neighbor is having a lot of problems with hers...my SO who sells cars says they have really bad negative equaity...meaning a lot of people that own them are "upside down" on them...they owe more than they are worth...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I had one.. it was JUNK! problems never stopped! I had it about 1 year and then traded it in on a 07' toyota highlander the best car I have ever owned!! :)
    Anonymous