would u

take a 3 bedroom apartment and pay 20 dollars more so that you can have more room. or stay in a small 2 bedroom and save that extra 20 dollar to go towards a house in under 2 years. (oviously we add more to our savings then 20 but that could be 20 more) our child is 5 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id save the money but mostly bc I hate moving and wouldnt want to move again.
    Anonymous

• save the money. we are in a 2 bedroom with a little one on the way, and I agree with the PP, save on moving(because you got to add in gas...first and last month rent..etc..) and just stya where you are.
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 6:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would stay in the 2 bedroom. My husband son and I all live in a studio and we are quite comfortable. It's not that bad.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I vote stay. If it makes you feel any better we a currently living in a 2 bedroom apartment while we sell our house, and there are 5 of us!!! 6 if you count the cat. And we still have 6 more months of our lease.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Will you be able to comfortable live where you are for 2 years? If not then spend the extra $20 a month well worth it. On the other hand $20 over time can will add up nicely.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• its only across the street
    Anonymous

• i would say stay...you can make it work. Heck we just bought a house last June...a 3 bedroom and now I am pregnant...it was a surprise...so we are turning our big walkin closet into a nursery...we have been using it as an office...I'm actually in it right now...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I actually rent a 3 bedroom and pay less for it then i did my 2 bedroom
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009